looking for a friend to talk about aquariums

Meri- ja murtoveden akvaariot, kalat, tekniikka ym.

Valvoja: Moderaattorit

Vastaa Viestiin
whatsunderh2o
Starting Member
Starting Member

looking for a friend to talk about aquariums

Viesti Kirjoittaja whatsunderh2o »

hello, i have been in finland now for about 6 months and just miss talking and helping my friends with thier tanks .the insperation of chatting with someone who loves aquariums as much as i do . if you feel like chatting or gettingtogether sometime just to "shoot the shit" please i am so board with just playing computer games . my friends in the states say that aquariums was second nature to me.plus i went to collage for this same interests, but my experties is salt water reef tanks, sharks, exotics. so please let me know if you have the time to give a old guy my hobby and profession some time. i am living in kuopio so if your in the area let me know, also i have been haven a hard time tryn to get a job in a shop either helpping with aquariums or designing them , my problem is i dont speak finish yet but to me thats so small compared to knowledge of most of whats out there. 2nd if you feel more interested maybe you can help my dream of opening a shop myself with a partner . sorry i tend to babble sometimes . look forward to hearing from you
elpuri
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja elpuri »

Are you familiar with IRC? Drop in on #merivesi to have a chat. There's plenty of us marine aquarists there. Babbling about aquariums (and everything else) is our second nature :mrgreen:
Liirum laarum
whatsunderh2o
Starting Member
Starting Member

sorry not to fimilar with the irc just dont know about it

if you have more info on this let me know how to get it and maybe wher ,what site ?
elpuri
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja elpuri »

You can download a IRC client (for example http://www.mirc.com ) or you can use a web version here: http://webchat.xs4all.nl/cgi-bin/ircnet/irc.cgi. Just type in your nick name and write #merivesi in the channel box and of you go.
Liirum laarum
whatsunderh2o
Starting Member
Starting Member

is there a time fram to the web

was wondering is there a time frame that usen that web site not the irc that people will be online or just kinda random?
Silakka

Re: is there a time fram to the web

Viesti Kirjoittaja Silakka »

whatsunderh2o kirjoitti:was wondering is there a time frame that usen that web site not the irc that people will be online or just kinda random?
Some people are online just about all the time. Sometimes it's maybe a bit quiet at the channel, sometimes more active.

I did notice you making a (very) brief visit :)
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
-Alix-
Katalysaattori
Katalysaattori
Akvaarioseurat: HAF, HAS, SMAS, ja Ciklidistit
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja -Alix- »

If you want a slightly more active channel with a more generic aquariumtopic (not just marine tank -oriented), tap into #aqua-web. Lots of us spend too much time just babbling away in there too.
Koralli- ja kasvinisti. Minkäs sille voi.
diversity

Viesti Kirjoittaja diversity »

Hi,

four reef hobbyist from Kuopio(or nearby area) more or less frequently use #merivesi(which you visited only very briefly) and some of us also spend time on #aqua-web.
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Meri- ja murtovesi”